When planning to create your website, there are some important things that you need to follow. Here are some useful tips that will help your business site to gain more traffic.
- Attractive and Interactive: You need to find a way to make your site more attractive and interactive because people want to interact.
- Color Combinations: Your website should use an effective color combination that is appropriate for your targeted audience. Choose two or three colors that go well together.
- Easy Navigation: Your website should have a simple and easy navigation. Links should be clearly visible so that visitors know exactly where to go to get the information they came for.
- Contact Information: Make sure your visitors know how to contact you if they have questions or comments. Make your 'contact us' button easy to see, do not hide it at the bottom of the Web page.
- Load Time: Make sure your website should load in 2 or 3 seconds. Keep the use of flash and graphics to a minimum. Not only can they be annoying, they also require more time to load. People are impatient when surfing the web, and if a website does not load within a few seconds they will quickly go on to the next one.
- Browser Compatibility: Make sure that the design works in every web browser and under the most common resolutions.
- Images: If you are planning to use images for your business website, make sure that it is not too large. It should properly fit into the website.